Early Bird Tickets on Sale Now Through Feb. 23!
Join Northside parents and faculty for a fun evening to raise essential funding for our students and celebrate cultural diversity with a buffet of local favorites and craft spirits.
2020 Taste of Northside Spring Benefit
Friday, March 13
DANK Haus, 4740 N. Western Ave
Buy tickets for just $100 or consider purchasing a Parent Sponsorship Package.
- 20th Anniversary Circle: $1,200 includes 4 tickets with reserved even seating plus 2 teacher tickets
- Benefactor: $900 includes 2 tickets plus 2 teacher tickets
- Sponsor: $600 includes 2 tickets plus 1 teacher ticket
- Friend: $300 includes 2 tickets
All parent sponsors will be recognized on the FON website, in FON communications and at the event.
All tickets include:
- Open Beer & Wine Bar
- Complimentary hand-crafted Mustang cocktails
- Dinner & Dessert Buffet including food from some of Chicago's best restaurants
- Baobab BBQ
- Bombay Wraps
- BryAnna’s Restaurant
- Calo Ristorante
- Eli's Cheesecake
- Flacos Taco’s
- Himmel’s Chicago
- Kasia's Deli
- King Pho
- La Pain Quotidien
- Lao Sze Chuan
- Lucila's Alfajores
- Sukhadia's Sweets and Snacks
- Urban Ragi
- Alarmist Brewing
- Meomi Wines/Constellation Brands
- Spiteful Brewing
- Star Union Spirits
- Wheatley Vodka
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Paddle Raise to fund a new Turf Field
- Live Music by Northside Parent Matt Farmer and his band
- ... and more!
Consider underwriting teacher tickets for the event.
- 1 Teacher Ticket for $65
- 5 Teacher Tickets for $300
- 10 Teacher Tickets for $550
Want to help?
- We need volunteers for videography, decorations, solicitations, and more.
- Have a connection to a local restaurant? Contact us about showcasing a dinner buffet item.
- Want more information on how to get involved? Contact Event Chair, Debra Swan.